Spillage and Sewage

Monday, October 8, 2018

First published on my other blog 7/7/09:

Spillage and Sewage:

In the darkness of day, it slides in
clouding over with it's night.
Blocking the light of it's passion, never knowing what is lost.

Light encloses me, engulfs me, suspends me, torments me
I escape to the darkness of the beating heart.
And fall, deeper to the blinding pits.

Shallow graves build upon the lives of the chosen ones,
unseeing, unknowing, unfeeling, unshowing.
Blasted in and out - in one false showing.

Many parts have many forces,
singularly flowing to the masses of choices.
Never knowing - never growing.

Happenstance, circumstance, evolution and living
blasts apart the schism of time, eroding it to the infinite wisdom
spooling over , with endless rhyme.
~Bodecoa


Get notified! Become a follower or subscribe to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Coffee Candor 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.